Integrated Research Strategy
Approximately 137 active Network investigators and 292 trainees are currently working on 30 AllerGen-supported projects within the framework of AllerGen’s Integrated Research Strategy (see AllerGen’s Fast Facts for details).
• The Canadian Healthy Infant Longitudinal Development (CHILD) Study
• The Clinical Investigator Collaborative (CIC)
• The Canadian Food Allergy Strategic Team (CanFAST)
• Gene-Environment Interactions
• Biomarkers and Bioinformatics
• Patients, Policy and Public Health